We are so glad you here!! Here’s a little bit about us and how things work. Make sure to introduce yourself in the comments!!
Tween Blog Guidelines
To keep you safe on Tween You and Me, we have to have guidelines. When everyone follows them, the blog stays focused on fun and friendship and figuring out who we are in our Lord Christ. 😊
- Please pick one screen name and stick to it. Most girls use their first names but if you’d rather go with a nickname that’s fine.
- Once you’ve picked your screen name, only use THE SAME email address every time you comment. If you don’t have your own email address enter your parents’.
- Do not let anyone else use your email address to comment. If the same email address is found with two screen names you may be blocked from commenting.
- Don’t give specific information about where you live. You can share your country or major part of the U.S. (Northeast, Pacific Northwest, etc.)
- Please don’t give your last name or your age in a comment.
We LOVE comments. On every post we ask a question in red. Please feel free to join in the conversation because that is why we are here.
- Please limit your comments to the topic in the post. The exceptions are prayer requests, encouragement for each other, or suggestions for a future post. So that “Tween You and Me” remains a safe place for you to express yourself and get encouragement and support, we stick to the following guidelines. Trust us– they work.
• It’s okay to comment on someone else’s comment, as long as you stay on topic. Stay away from lecturing, preaching and judging. You get enough of that in your life, right?
• When you ask for prayer for someone, it’s best not to mention the person’s name or give a lot of personal details, especially if that person also comments on the blog. We try to respect everyone’s privacy.
• We respect each other’s differences of opinion. Any time we disagree with one another, we do it in a loving, tactful way. Comments like, “That was stupid,” or “You are rude,” will be unpublished and the commenter will be blocked until we’re sure she understands the rules.
• Please do NOT include any links, even to your own blog, in your comments.
• We try to keep advertisements and other spam from appearing, but if it does, just ignore it. Do NOT click on any links in those comments!
• We do have a list of screen names and email addresses of everyone who comments on the blog. If there are any inconsistencies, those girls will be blocked from commenting until we can clear them up. Again, the email addresses will NOT be used for any other purpose except keeping you safe on this blog.
Welcome!!! We are so glad you are here!!! Tell us three of your favorite things as a way to introduce yourself. And let us know if you are new here. If not, how long have you been a part of the TRIBELET?
If you have any personal questions you want to discuss, you can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tween You and Me is a great community and we want to keep it that way!
Nancy, Leslie, Hannah and Asher