Hellooooo, Tribelet! Welcome back to Wednesdays with Nancy where we talk about EVERYTHING having to do with Bullying and Friendship Flubs.
And speaking of “everything”, you came up with an AMAZING list of topics for us to talk about in the weeks — maybe even MONTHS — to come! Here’s what we have so far, all from YOU:
1. How to solve being disrespectful to parents
2. What to do when a close friend isn’t talking to you and she won’t tell you why.
3. What to do when one of your friends doesn’t like/ agree with another one of your friends.
4. Gossip. It can sneak up on you without you knowing! What do you do once you already gossiped something nasty?
5. Friends. How do you tell your CFF they ARE actually BULLYING?
6. Bullying yourself. What do I do about that? How do I tell a friend she is bullying herself? What advice do you have I could give my CFF?
7. What to do about your friends ignoring you.
8. What to do when your friends don’t seem interested in YOU.
9. And what to do when your friends are acting like they are ‘grown up’.
10. What do you do when the gossip is about you?
11. What Bible verses should we remember if we are bullied?
12. What should we do if there is no one to help you if you or you see someone else being bullied.
13. What ideas can we make anti bullying even more prominent in our school including boys as well?
14. What should we do if a boy is bullied and help them? Boys who are bullied can be pretty cold to you when you try to help them sometimes.
15. How can we spot bullying?
16. How can we get people to stop bullying discretely and then, with the help of an adult, tell the school about it?
YIKES! That’s going to keep us busy for the next FOUR MONTHS!
So let’s get started, with MADIE’S question: “What about a friend who can one day be the nicest and be your enemy the next?”
Who HASN’T had THAT happen, right? We hope you’ll find the answer in this week’s Mini-Video for Mini-Women, so just click here! and see what Tribelet Elder Paige and I have to say on the subject.